You can ask characters questions and see their answers right here!
Answers are provided in alphabetical order by the question-asker's submitted name or handle.
This originally started in honor of my 200th issue; readers submitted questions to the characters of Negative One. Some of these have been rephrased for politeness, clarity, or to avoid spoilers.
SEE PRIZES PEOPLE WON.
Last five questions answered:
- [M. Lee to Theresa:] At this point in time, Mennie has lost track of the magic baby you were caring for. Have you met with her at any point to help her search for the girl? And if so, what did you turn up? [6/27/15]
- [M. Lee to Alix:] At this point in time, what is cutting edge for music to be played on or through? [6/27/15]
- [M. Lee to Alix:] What, if any, technological conveniences do you miss? [6/27/15]
- [M. Lee to Meri Lin:] Recently the Supreme Court ruled in favor of allowing "gay marriage"
nationwide. Is this something you agree with, or have you some reservations or
objections to it? Where would your family stand on it? [6/27/15]
- [Lee P. to Weaver and Dax:] How familiar are you with the culture of Native Americans or those of the Pagan and Wiccan faiths? Should you be aware of them, do you think they'd be among the few humans you could relate to easily, considering their respect for the earth and what it provides? [12/13/14]
See other contests
Back to Negative One