This is Amanda's birth certificate. Wherever you see a blue rectangle, that's something I can't write on here because, well, she's a fictional character. There are notes below on why I didn't include certain information, but for purposes of the comic you can get a feel for what her birth certificate might have looked like and check out some facts you might not have known.
What I didn't include and why:
- Certificate number: Real people have them, so I didn't want to make one up.
- Year: I don't want to hideously date the books that are written later in the life of the baby (with her as the main character!), so giving her an actual birth year would be annoying. But in the "present" of the books she's about 18, so this was probably late eighties or so.
- Hospital: I didn't want to name a real hospital even though she was born in a real place. Use your imagination.
- Addresses: No actual addresses are included, of course--just vague stuff like that she lives somewhere in Brooklyn.
- Authorizations: I didn't want to include authorization signatures or state authorities' names. You probably know why.
- Document number: Same reason as "Certificate number" above.
ALL DRAWINGS AND TEXT COPYRIGHT JSD, SwankiVY2@aol.com, © 2006!