Section 1: ADELE'S WORLD
1. How old is Adele when she leaves her home forever?
Section 2: MERI LIN'S WORLD
8. What did Meri Lin's parents name their two daughters?
Section 3: DAX'S WORLD
15. Dax is slowly learning to communicate with his new companions, but he still remembers a few words of the language he spoke in his home dimension.
Section 4: WEAVER'S WORLD
20. Weaver comes into the human world carrying a weapon, which is quickly confiscated by the Mysterious Man. What was the weapon?
Section 5: COLORS
In a black and white sketch comic, this isn't so easy, is it?
25. Before Adele reached a "master" level and received her BLACK robe, she had a different robe that signified a moderate prophet level. What color was it?
Section 6: LANGUAGES
28. How many languages does Adele speak? What are they?
Section 7: DIMENSIONS
31. Before and during the flash, Adele discovers important facts about a distant dimension that temporarily attaches itself to the human world. Does anyone in the comic come from there? If so, who? And what is the dimension's name?
32. Why is Adele's world referred to as a "crossroads world"?
33. Which statement about the dimensions is TRUE?
Section 8: FOOD
34. Dax seems to prefer meat to vegetables, starches, or sweets.
Section 9: THE COMIC
38. What is the best description of why the comic is called Negative One?
39. Besides the obvious tools needed to draw and write Negative One, what else does the creator of the comic consider herself good at?
Section 10: PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOU (These answers do NOT count toward your score, but please don't leave them blank)
Which of the following describes how you go about reading the comic?
Please say how you discovered the comic. Just briefly.
And . . . how difficult did you think the quiz was?
If there's a problem with the form, e-mail me.