This is Benjamin's birth certificate. Wherever you see a blue rectangle, that's something I can't write on here because, well, he's a fictional character. There are notes below on why I didn't include certain information, but for purposes of the comic you can get a feel for what his birth certificate might have looked like and check out some facts you might not have known.
What I didn't include and why:
- Certificate number: Real people have them, so I didn't want to make one up.
- Hospital: I didn't want to name a real hospital even though he was born in a real place. Use your imagination.
- Addresses: No actual addresses are included, of course--just vague stuff like that he lives somewhere in Brooklyn.
- Authorizations: I didn't want to include authorization signatures or state authorities' names. You probably know why.
- Document number: Same reason as "Certificate number" above.
- Also please note that the certificate asks for how many children this mother has had before and how many she has living. That's an unknown, and I don't know how they'd actually indicate that if they had a child whose status they don't actually know, so I improvised.
ALL DRAWINGS AND TEXT COPYRIGHT JSD, SwankiVY2@aol.com, © 2013!